Sun, Feb 20|
Salt Water Well
February Yoga Teacher Chat - Topic: Teaching When You're Not Really Feeling It...
Join us for a discussion on teaching when you're just not feeling it... 90 minute discussion, salt and sauna sessions available afterwards.
Time & Location
Feb 20, 2022, 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM CST
Salt Water Well , 916 N Main St, Nixa, MO 65714, USA
About the event
I feel like one of the magical things that happens here at Salt Water Well is when yoga teachers seem to all find themselves here, we get into these long talks. Here in 2022, I want to create more intention around this. So, I thought I might invite a bunch of you over on a Sunday afternoon, choose a topic and just talk.
Yoga Teachers, Yoga Students, Yoga Teacher Students are all welcome!!!
Bring yourselves, comfy clothes, mats and cushions and join us for this discussion circle on teaching when you're just not feeling it. This is a topic idea born from a discussion with some teachers and teacher trainees a few weeks ago.
Things I'd love to hear from people are:
- How do you emotionally prepare to teach?
- What happens when you're just not feeling yourself or feeling like teaching that day?
- Do you find a sub? Do you teach anyways? Do you have a centering ritual?
- Is this burnout? Or situational? Does your approach or feeling about all this change if it's more burnout vs situational?
- How do you prevent yourself from feeling this way? Can you prevent yourself from feeling this way?
- Anything else you want to share surrounding this topic!!!
This is a FREE group discussion event, but please RSVP so we know how many to expect.